Thursday, September 27, 2012


The place is chose was the track here on campus, I choose the track because I love running and I was a runner in high school. The view point i selected was Vanclays and how we as humans have special connections with a place that generate different feelings and emotions. I started with a general description of my place then went into more details about how every track is identical but completely separate. My first paragraph was about place attachment so i talked about the people who go there every day and the coaches who work there and how they all were separate people but through that track were all connected, and that dedication to something creates a sense of attachment. My second paragraph talks about familiarity and how people connect with thing when something special occurs at that place or when you are familiar with it because it can remind you of something. My last paragraph talked about commitment to a place and how the multiple times I have been to the track I always see the same people, because running isn’t something people do like once a week or a year it’s a place for the hard workers for the people who will go everyday and work till they can’t go anymore, that’s dedication and commitment to getting better, stronger, or faster. Then my conclusion rapped up talking about how special that place is, and how something so ordinary can be so extraordinary.

No comments:

Post a Comment