I love you're first paragraph. I found it extremely detailed
and interesting. You presented the space very well and it made me clearly
imagine the space you were talking about. The first paragraph was really well
written and made me love your perspective on your space. Then when you used your
senses to greater visualizing the space based on what it looks like, what it
smells like, and even how it sounds. Then towards the end when you talked about
racial diversity and how the space was like a level playing field where people didn’t
look at race or skin color but a fellow student that point, that was a great
point to incorporate into your writing, but maybe you could of went into more
detail about the racial equality because that in it itself could have been an
entire paragraph in your rough draft. Another solid part of your paper was when
you discussed why and how that space is special to you was a great ending, it provided
a great detailed perspective and insight to why you selected the M.U. as your
space because you wrote entirely from your own point of view which made it
different and individual to you. Grading wise you met all of the requirements
and your quote was awesome and completely relevant to the point you were trying
to make. When you write your final draft try to tie the last 2 paragraphs to
your main thesis or add it in your conclusion .Your essay was very good and I
enjoyed reading your perspective.
Cerelia Torres
To start off with your introduction it was written well and I
enjoyed the little bit of humor you injected into your writing it makes reading
it a lot easier, because it seems like you enjoyed writing it. Back to your
introduction I enjoyed your examples of why people use the library because they
are things we all need in college, but maybe you could include more detail
about the library in the intro. Your
second paragraph had all of the detail and it was really intriguing how you
presented your space with not just a visual of walking inside but the atmosphere
and how it even smelled, made the library seem like an almost magical place. I
also like how you incorporated your lens into the writing it was a great part
in your essay for you to present your lens through which you are writing this
essay, but you could of went into more detail about you lens and exactly your
lens was contributing to the paragraph. I also liked how you talked about the
rue=les of the library that everyone just understands, no signs, no direction
required, because when you in the Hayden library everyone changes their
etiquette and knows that the library is cut off from the outside and in here is
where students come to get work accomplished and you discussed about it in great
detail which was my favorite point in your paper. Your conclusion was strong
and sounds and I think you hit all of the requirements with ease and I enjoyed
reading your writing.
No comments:
Post a Comment