Thursday, October 4, 2012

Review


Ryan while you provided in vivid detail the entire episode and a solid amount of background information that gave me, someone who has never watched that show. An idea that helped me understand the episode and what you were exactly talking about and I agree on what make a good show is always ending in a cliff hanger. But that was in my opinion much of what you talked about, you explained why you liked the show but you did have a set criteria for why, you just said you enjoyed that episode, so my only argument I can say it that the theme of the show is an overplayed idea that every TV and movie director has already done, I’m not particular a big fan of zombie movies or shows because the idea of the show is mindless zombies which don’t exist and I do not like things that are about completely impossible situations. Because it makes it already fake to me, the graphics might be amazing, but it’s completely unrealistic. I enjoyed reading your summary but I just don’t like those kinds of shows, but maybe if you set more criteria about why it is so great then I might be more prompted to try to watch that show.

Ian you provided more background than was necessary but we have similar taste in TV shows. Since I completely understand everything you say since I have seen every episode your review was very fun and interesting to read, but even if I have never seen the show before you provided enough information for a random viewer to understand the show and you gave clear and precise reason for why you like the show but it would have been better if you focused on only one particular episode because from what I read you covered about three different episodes. The individual analysis of Jax and his unpredictable character was a great analysis because it put a face to the name of who you were talking about and you added a picture which was a nice touch. You talked a lot about the plot of the TV show which was good but maybe more of the plot of that episode would have been better, because you talked more about the show as a whole than that episode which you summarized in a few sentences. But overall you parameters were solid and you provided enough information to back up your opinion. So you’re writing was solid and I enjoyed reading it.

No comments:

Post a Comment