For our second writing project some things I liked about it
was how open the topic was for us to choose from anything topic we wanted from
places to skateboard, watch the big game, or just have a nice cup of coffee,
also I enjoyed going to all of my different cafés because not only had I not
previously been to a couple of them but the fact that it was my homework made
it a little more enjoyable. What I didn’t like about the assignment was that I
was never really clear as too what we were suppose to talk about, like if we
were suppose to describe our places with extreme detail or use the quotes we
put into each place and talk about why their opinion or view is correct. So the
challenge was to find a scope we were going to use to talk about our locations.
I focused on how each individual places coffee tasted because when you’re
talking about coffee taste is everything and everything is second in
comparison. Things I learned about each place are that Arizona has some
incredible coffee places the coffee lab was fantastic, it reminded me of coffee
I had with my sister in San Francisco shortly before moving to Arizona. Starbucks
is the same everywhere rarely does it fluctuate; the café biblioteca has good
food but average coffee. But as convenient as it is makes it awesome. Terrance café
was good as well but they all paled in comparison to the coffee lab that received
a perfect score in my book and I will be returning their shortly. These are
just some of the things that I liked and disliked about this second writing
project.
No comments:
Post a Comment